47. Historic Hayden Ranch (Private Property)
48. Pioneertown Mountains & Pipes Canyon Preserve (Open Daily From Dawn Till Dusk)
49. Rimrock Ranch, originally The Rimrock Motel
5o. The Pioneer Pass (Back Road to Big Bear)
o1. Site of the Studd Valley Trailer Park, Pioneertown’s First Well & the “Laun-dromat Laundry Facilities” (Private Residence)
o2. Original site of the old Pioneertown School House
o3. Pioneertown’s O.K. Corral
o4. Site of Minna Gombell’s Home (Private Property)
o5. Site of Maggie’s Feed Barn
o6. White’s Grocery, formerly White’s Hardware (Private Property)
o7. Site of Nell’s Ice Cream Palace
o8. Site of The Chuckwagon Cafe
9. The Sheriff’s Office, original site of The Frosted Pantry (Private Property)
10. Pioneertown Post Office & site of a California Historical Marker, originally Marble’s Electronics
11. Roy Rogers’ Old Property (Private Property)
12. Site of The Gem Trader, The Toll Mine & The Wooden Indian (Private Residence)
13. The Church in Pioneertown, originally Althoof’s Furniture Store
14. The Open Air Dance Floor
15. The Rock Watering Trough that originally sat in the center of Mane Street
16. Barber Shop & Beauty Corral with Cecil the Barber (Private Residence)
17. Site of The Ole’s Barbeque Corral (Private Property)
The Original Red Dog Saloon.
Old Ad from the Red Dog.
Inside the Original Red Dog Saloon.
What remained after the Red Dog Saloon burned down.
The Red Dog Saloon These Days.
19. Site of The Grubstake Café (Private Property)
20. The Pioneertown Gazette (Private Residence)
21. Dale Evans’ Old Property (Private Property)
22. Old Home of Tommy Thompson and Cactus Kate as well as Buzz Gamble (Private Property)
23. The Pioneertown Generator House (Private Property)
Sleep Under The Stars, In Your Tent, In Your RV Or In A Horse Corral, For All We Care!
$1o/Night, Per Person Some Of The Cheapest & Coolest Camping In The USA!
26. Arrow and Bear, Originally Pioneertown Duds & Saddlery then Pioneertown’s Second Post Office
27. Fun False Fronts that were added to Mane Street in 1998-1999
28. Baldwin Mining Corporation, formerly the Schnald Mining Corporation, Originally Pioneertown Photos (Private Residence)
29. The Soap Goats Shop, Originally a Mane Street Utility Shed
31. The Pioneertown Land Office & home of artist Jessie Keylon (Added to Mane Street in 2o15)
32. The Pioneertown Bell House (Added to Mane Street in 2o15)